Wyomings been good this year it appears

PeteE

We hunted the lower end of our unit. Found a few Elk and we managed 2 for 2. Called in a small 6 point a few days before rifle during archery but knew there was better. We hunted between 3 and 6 miles in. I got him about 3 miles in. Got him the day before the front moved in so at least the meat stayed cool in the trees then nice and cool the next day. Seems like a few guys are connecting in MT this week so may have to head out to wrap up the archery season

Pete

Attachments

• IMG_0802.jpg
    IMG_0802.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 371
  • IMG_0809.jpg
    IMG_0809.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 380
I'm getting ready to head back to a southern unit for the opener of rifle.Can't wait to see how it goes.Then I'll move a little north for a couple days of deer hunting before coming home

Congrats on that bull. Makes it easier to be a little more particular when you start hunting back home.

I luv that rack. Looks real similar to one I killed years ago, Mine scored rite at 330, but just solid looking like Yours. I have seen alot of bigger ones that arn't as good lookin but score higher. Maybee some day I will get the best of both. Congrats to Ya , Great bull. And at 56 ,I will get horses......BOB!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back