Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Wyoming Hunter

Ryan_941

Hello,

I currently live in Wyoming and have been hunting here over the last 2 years, I am originally from SW WA state however, the Military moves us around quite a bit. Luckily I have some choice on where we are stationed and my list usually consists of Montana,Colorado, Wyoming,Idaho,Utah and Washington. I absolutely love hunting Mule Deer and Elk, Antelope are new to me and have been fun to chase around the plains of Wyoming. Thanks for having me!FE23BD8F-6E43-4F2C-B75D-615A972134A5.png

Looks like a nice buck. And thanks for your service. Retired Marine Corps/Army myself. Permanently retiring at end of this year and going to put a ton of time into hunting while I am healthy enough to still do it.

Looks like a nice buck. And thanks for your service. Retired Marine Corps/Army myself. Permanently retiring at end of this year and going to put a ton of time into hunting while I am healthy enough to still do it.
From experience I can tell you it is the right thing to do ;)

Welcome to the forum man. What part of SW Washington are you from? I work in East Vancouver, and lived there for a couple years. Now I’m back south of the river.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back