CA Hunter

Kuhsoy

Hello, I made account years ago but was never really involved. Figured I'd introduce myself. 32 y/o, hunted in the Central Valley of California as long as I could remember. Back in 2016, I started hunting western states including Idaho, Utah, Wyoming, and Colorado. I've hunted each state atleast once for deer but I am now wanting to move onto elk. Goal for this year is to get an elk! Will probably start off with a cow elk, possibly Utah or Wyoming. Public Land DIY.

Hello, I made account years ago but was never really involved. Figured I'd introduce myself. 32 y/o, hunted in the Central Valley of California as long as I could remember. Back in 2016, I started hunting western states including Idaho, Utah, Wyoming, and Colorado. I've hunted each state atleast once for deer but I am now wanting to move onto elk. Goal for this year is to get an elk! Will probably start off with a cow elk, possibly Utah or Wyoming. Public Land DIY.
Welcome here to HT . Last yr was my first yr doing out west hunts I took a pronghorn and a mule deer from NM , this yr I'm gana try for elk so I'm kinda in the same shoes has you for elk

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avidsomething
Back