Wyoming Draw Results Today 6/12

Burned all my NR deer points for unit 105. Any information on 105 would be appreciated. I have never hunted it. I also drew antelope south of Cody.
Diane and I drew doe antelope and doe deer permits too.
Wyoming hunting is great.

Burned all my NR deer points for unit 105. Any information on 105 would be appreciated. I have never hunted it. I also drew antelope south of Cody.
Diane and I drew doe antelope and doe deer permits too.
Wyoming hunting is great.

Must be that clean living. Congrats. Look forward to the pics and story.

Must be that clean living. Congrats. Look forward to the pics and story.

Fin, if it was the "clean living" variable, they'd stop me at the border!

This is going to be a fun hunting fall for me since I won't have the time certain program for work any more. Much more time to hunt with my brothers and friends in Wyoming.

Well, I'm excited. I drew my archery only elk tag in unit 38...bad news is that I broke my fibula last week, just had surgery and Dr says I have to be off it for 8-12 weeks. I'll be cutting it pretty close.

Well, I'm excited. I drew my archery only elk tag in unit 38...bad news is that I broke my fibula last week, just had surgery and Dr says I have to be off it for 8-12 weeks. I'll be cutting it pretty close.

Ouch! I hope it heals well and quickly so you can get after some bulls in 38 in September! That should be a fun hunt.

surprised

Was surprised to draw a 62-1 tag, even though I put if for the special I had no points going into the draw. Drew the same tag last year and despite the cruddy weather in October and having to stay away from part of the unit I wanted to get to due to the wet roads, I had a fantastic hunt and harvested a nice goat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back