Caribou Gear Tarp

Wyoming Area 8

Only thing you can hope for with type 8s is elk may get pushed around a bit more. The type 8 should only be good for private land.

Yeah if I got permission, will I would probably be out there for a week or two at least. Yeah, I'd be coming from Wisconsin and I'd be bringing one or two blocks of fresh cheese if one of these landowners would be interested?
I’ll make it easier for you. Unless you like carrying your rifle around and waiting for a miracle, look elsewhere. The unlimited tags were meant for landowner buddies, not people like you and I. The biologist for that unit said those exact words to me. No amount of cheese is fixing that problem.

Yeah if I got permission, will I would probably be out there for a week or two at least. Yeah, I'd be coming from Wisconsin and I'd be bringing one or two blocks of fresh cheese if one of these landowners would be interested?
Sounds like the only cheese unit 8 LO's are I interested in are the type received with gov't handouts. I probably wouldn't waste the gas.

Only thing you can hope for with type 8s is elk may get pushed around a bit more. The type 8 should only be good for private land.
For areas 3 and 8 there are no such limitations on the Type 8. In areas 6 and 7, they specify "off national forest" for the Type 8. These tags aren't really a big deal. They're were always cow tags left in 6 and 7 and usually 8. There's a reason these tags were leftover so frequently!!

For areas 3 and 8 there are no such limitations on the Type 8. In areas 6 and 7, they specify "off national forest" for the Type 8. These tags aren't really a big deal. They're were always cow tags left in 6 and 7 and usually 8. There's a reason these tags were leftover so frequently!!
In 8 it will crowd available public land even more. The 6’s always sell out in the leftover draw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gauravsingh
Back