PEAX Equipment

WYO. draw

old man

If i apply for a general Elk tag that only takes <2 points to draw will i lose the rest of my points? Also I have 2+ 1for this year do I lose that one also?

You loose all points when you draw a 1st choice tag in WY. If by "+1 this year" you mean the point you paid for when applying in Jan 2017, you will not accrue that point, but will get refunded the $50, if you draw the tag. At least that's my recollection.

Do your points mean anything when drawing a second choice tag? Say I put a hard to draw first choice and a second choice that sells out for first choice applicants. But if I have enough points to draw that unit if I wanted if I applied as a first choice. Would i draw the second choice since my points are higher than most applicants?

Do your points mean anything when drawing a second choice tag? Say I put a hard to draw first choice and a second choice that sells out for first choice applicants. But if I have enough points to draw that unit if I wanted if I applied as a first choice. Would i draw the second choice since my points are higher than most applicants?

In your scenario if the second choice you put in for sells out to the first choice applicants there would be no more tags available to anyone no matter how many PPs they have. The only way a second choice tag is possible is if there are more tags available than people who put it as their first choice.

Okay. Thanks. I wanted to make sure that PPs didn't override first choice.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back