Why I want Broncos to win and Tebow to succeed

The one that I do not like at Denver is John Fox! He was coach at Carolina for a while and he is very predictable! Haven`t watched Denver this year, but at Carolina, it was run, run, pass, kick....over and over. I`m surprised they are where they`re at! In my opinion, Fox is not a very good coach!

For the Broncos fans being down by 14 early isn't unusual. At our house we just say "we've got 'em where we want 'em"!

How about being down by 21 at the half?

I'll admit, I'm a bitter Steelers fan.

Trying to decide whether I should go drill some holes in the ice and set the tips-ups, or stick around to see if Tewbow breaks 100 feet passing tonight.:D

down 35, and you're running the ball? thinking Urlacher was right after watching that 3rd down pass from Tebow. "he's a good running back". finally, more more constant tebow talk.

Belicheat deserves to lose a couple starters along with his quarterback for even having them in the game right now. I will laugh my ass off when someone caves in brady's knee when he should be on the sidelines.

The game is over, don't be stupid.

drahthaar- really, you would like to see someone get a career ending injury because your team is losing by too much. Must be those T-bow ethics coming through...

TLC- the reason he is running is because he can't pass worth a sh**.

Pound sand. They aren't my team. I could care less about Tebow or the Broncos, but when I see ANYBODY leaving their starters in a game like this, they deserve it. Especially when you ain't winning SH@# without him.

Besides, its already happened to Brady once. Wasn't career ending, was it, think Belicheat would think about that.

Last edited:
Plus I never said I would like to see it either, why don't you try a little reading comprehension.

What would you do? Have a wake for the guy? Send him a card? Flowers?

Every Pat fan would be out to hang Belicheat, that is a fact.

drahthaar
-Belicheat deserves to lose a couple starters along with his quarterback for even having them in the game right now. I will laugh my ass off when someone caves in brady's knee when he should be on the sidelines
I can't believe I would misinterpret this...wanting to have it happen and just laughing my ass off when it happens is a lot different. :rolleyes: It doesn't look like they were running up the score...Donkeys just couldn't stop anything defensively and couldn't do anything offensively. Pretty tough to second guess the coaching style of someone who wins as much as Belicheck. I guess you would make better decisions on the sideline. BTW- I'm a Raiders fan and have a lot against the Patriots going back to the tuck rule. I still never laugh when a player has a major injury and don't think anyone really deserves it...I guess it's just part of my character.

drahthaar I can't believe I would misinterpret this...wanting to have it happen and just laughing my ass off when it happens is a lot different. :rolleyes: It doesn't look like they were running up the score...Donkeys just couldn't stop anything defensively and couldn't do anything offensively. Pretty tough to second guess the coaching style of someone who wins as much as Belicheck. I guess you would make better decisions on the sideline. BTW- I'm a Raiders fan and have a lot against the Patriots going back to the tuck rule. I still never laugh when a player has a major injury and don't think anyone really deserves it...I guess it's just part of my character.

Character is not playing your starters when giving a beat down like that. Raiders looked promising this year but sucks to drop 4 of your last 5 to miss the playoffs. Guess the prison ball season only lasts 12 weeks...

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back