Who is going after Wyoming Antelope?

There is the old prison in Laramie. I wanted to stop after our scouting trip but it was getting late. If it is a Saturday in Laramie and the Cowboys are playing in town that is a good street party.

There is the old prison in Laramie. I wanted to stop after our scouting trip but it was getting late. If it is a Saturday in Laramie and the Cowboys are playing in town that is a good street party.

well. . .no game that weekend so street party is out.
I'm sure the 2 new guys will want to "help" a co-ed pay for her college tuition while working as a dancer. . . .:D

Heading to wy on sept 27, aera 25 this my 6 year in a row normaly get aera 73,72 or 47 have hunted 25 a few times always bring home meat , good luck all.

WATCH OUT FOR THOSE RATTLERS WHEN ITS HOT"""

Yep heading out for the 4th year in a row.Leaving home the 20th of sept for the oct 1st opener.Just dad and I this year. 2 buck tags and a doe tag. CANNOT WAIT!!!

Headed for Area 50 mid Sept. 5th year.
Good luck. send pics

Make sure you bring some swim trunks so you can soak in the hot springs in Saratoga after hunting. Love going speed goat hunting in gmu 50. I never have enough days there because there are so many things I want to do once the goat is in the cooler.

The wife and I heading out Oct 3 - 11 to unit 113. 2 buck tags and 3 doe tags. Can't wait! We started pulling gear together yesterday.

No unit ID needed Cade, picture #5's sagebrush totally gives it away! Hoping it goes well.

Thanks for sharing the pics! I used to have to spend a large amount of my work time in country that looked just like that (though a smidge west of you). You can't imagine how much I miss it... Neat stuff and good looking bucks. Good luck! I'll be leaving for WY in 31 hours.

Hey, new to the site here and couldn't find a newbie forum to join in on. We didn't get our usual area 74 tags, but we have a area around the house area 25 ha,ha. I really enjoy out of my blind by the chicken pen or watching the front yard and television until they show and get a arrow in one.
We usually don't hunt here but when we don't get other tags..........I also got a 2nd Doe Deer tag for this area.

Hey, new to the site here and couldn't find a newbie forum to join in on. We didn't get our usual area 74 tags, but we have a area around the house area 25 ha,ha. I really enjoy out of my blind by the chicken pen or watching the front yard and television until they show and get a arrow in one.
We usually don't hunt here but when we don't get other tags..........I also got a 2nd Doe Deer tag for this area.

Sweet! Welcome to the rat race.

5 of us are heading to unit 23 for first time from SD. Mostly flat head tags as we like to whack'em and stack'em for goods eats. First time in wy for lopes. We normally hunt SD lopes in our home state, but numbers are down and I wanted to verify what the raucous was all about... Sounds like I am supposed to bring beer and a bunch of dollars, not sure what for. We will be in Gillette first week of Oct. Good luck all.

Cannot wait!

Going to unit 26. Leaving Sunday hope my son and dad get get a couple of nice bucks. Looks like great weather. Not too hot!

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back