Caribou Gear

Who is going after Wyoming Antelope?

Big Slick

So who is heading to Wyoming for antelope. We will be in unit 32 late September. I went up scouting last weekend and found a few good ones, just hope they are still around after the shooting starts on Thursday as I won't be there until Saturday. Good luck guys, I hope to see some great pics again this fall.

Myself and 17 yr. old daughter, first timers, Unit 42, Oct. 5-9. Hoping they save a few for us after the opening weekend beat-down. Looking forward to it!

I am part of a group of 4 from Ohio hunting in Thunder Basin. It's My 7th trip and I'm as excited as I was for my 1st.

My dad and I have two doe tags each for unit 72. We're headed up the last weekend in September. Good luck everyone.

I picked up a leftover, hope WY antelope lives up to the stories.

This will be my first time hunting in WY. I drew my first WY tag this year and will be heading there for the opener in October! Going solo and can't wait!!! Good luck guys it will be here before you know it!

I got a Natrona County buck tag. Might have a family member or two tag along, but I have the one and only tag. I cant wait for the 15th. Have fun and be safe out there guys.

Got a couple of buck tags on the eastern side of the state. Hopefully I will fins a couple of good ones near the road.

I'm gunna be in unit 23 this year, just north of where we went last year. Should be an interesting trip this year since I'm taking my dad and grandfather on there first time antelope hunting.

We will be in unit 30 for the 2nd time. The first time was good but windy. This year we have permission slips for a different HMA and looking forward to it.

Unit 91 tag here.
Gonna take a back seat to a deer tag though...but once that gets punched I'll be hell on the road...

I'm gunna be in unit 23 this year, just north of where we went last year. Should be an interesting trip this year since I'm taking my dad and grandfather on there first time antelope hunting.

Pumped to help film this. Should be interesting.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mtbirdandbiggamehunter
Back