which deer work out the best for school and sports

whitetailer

Hey I need to ask a question . Which deer work out the best for school , sports, and farming. Please include the kind of deer it is and which state its in.

Can you provide a little more context please. "Work out" could mean a whole bunch of different things.

I think the OP is asking where can a person go to hunt deer when they have those other things they have to take care of first. If I'm correct, we would have to know the exact times that the person would have available to go hunting to even begin to answer that question.

Muleys in Colorado...tri-athlete training and wallet curls
Whitetails in Texas..wallet curls only

Sorry I'm new here. I'm in middle school and I play football in the fall and I want to do a deer hunt out west with my Dad. October is a bad time to go but mid to late November is a better time to get away. I turn twelve here next year I'm trying to twist my dads arm into letting me go out west.

Sorry I'm new here. I'm in middle school and I play football in the fall and I want to do a deer hunt out west with my Dad. October is a bad time to go but mid to late November is a better time to get away. I turn twelve here next year I'm trying to twist my dads arm into letting me go out west.

Montana . Apply for the deer combo by march 15 and you should easily draw . This is a no Rainer imo. Where u from ?

Good job for signing up and starting to ask questions. Lots of great stuff to be found and learned here! Good luck with the twisting part!

Last edited:
Dang, just put 2 and 2 together and remembered who you are! I don't think dad will be able to resist taking you hunting for very long! ;)

In mt your deer tag will allow you to hunt either Whitetails or muleys. Gun season is usually the last week of oct and lasts 5 weeks ending the Sunday after thanksgiving. This allows for a lot of flexibility in your schedule.

The Kansas Whitetail Deer rifle season ran from November 30 - December 11 in 2016. It is nearly a 100 % draw in many zones. It is possible to also enter the mule deer draw. Perhaps that season would be after fall sports and your Dad's harvest.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fossil Ridge
Back