Yeti GOBOX Collection

What's your goal for 2013?

My goal?

Dinkshooter on the back of my scooter...
A3FADEDC-1D77-4836-A27D-6CC2903B2CC9-36616-000020ECE68336EA.jpg

What's really going to happen during those 14 days alone in Montana....sounds like a memoir in the making.

My goal?

Dinkshooter on the back of my scooter...
A3FADEDC-1D77-4836-A27D-6CC2903B2CC9-36616-000020ECE68336EA.jpg

You only have to ask.

Lloyd: You're it.

Harry: You're it.

Lloyd: You're it, quitsies!

Harry: Anti-quitsies, you're it, quitsies, no anti-quitsies, no startsies!

Lloyd: You can't do that!

Harry: Can too!

Lloyd: Cannot, stamp it!

Harry: Can too, double stamp it, no erasies!

Lloyd: Cannot, triple stamp, no erasies, Touch blue make it true.

Harry: No, you can't do that... you can't triple stamp a double stamp, you can't triple stamp a double stamp! Lloyd!

Lloyd: [hands over ears] LA LA LA LA LA LA!

Harry: LLOYD! LLOYD! LLOYD!

Greenhorn, how old is your boy now? Must be in his teens if he's bustin' elks with his bow like his pops. The more things change......the more they stay the same. Good luck with that. My goal is to keep wackin big critters like I have been the last few years while I am still young enough and have the legs to do it.

To get #12 on my quest for the Super Slam of North American Big Game. Since taking #11 a few years ago I've come to a standstill. I came home with tag soup on an Alaskan barren ground caribou hunt 2011 and a British Columbia mountain goat hunt 2012. Both hunts the weather got the best of us and I can honestly say we hunted harder everyday. This year I'm hoping to take a nice coues deer in Southern Arizona with AAA Outdoors. I won this hunt by registering a buck with whitetailslam.com. Good luck to everyone on their seasons! GOD bless and good huntin'

My goal is for either my dad or myself to take any bull elk on our first ever hunt for them. We'll be in Wyoming hunting a general tag. Neither of us has ever even been to the mountains before, so we can't wait for this trip! I've got a great looking area picked out, but it's a LOONG pack in! I mostly just can't wait to spend 10 days running around a part of the country I've never been to before. Also, my goal is for neither one of us to get eaten by a grizzly bear. Less than 2 months away!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back