Caribou Gear

What's your goal for 2013?

This is my LAST year of hunting CA. Would love to finish my hunting here by taking a nice muley and a bear. Then, move out of this screwed up state, put it in the rear view mirror and never look back

I'd like to get my step-son and adopted son their first deer and possibley elk if one or both draw their cow tag. It would be nice to get my wife her first elk and for me a bigger bull with my bow.

My muzzleloader bull elk first and then the son his cow elk and then 3 grandchildren on getting their first cow elk .Always fun hunting with the kids

I want to help my wife fill her mountain goat tag and once that is done, shoot roosters with my pup as often as possible.

1. Help my wife get her personal best on a mule deer hunt in a Nevada wilderness area.

2. Help my wife kill a bull on what will be her only opportunity to hunt elk in Nevada

3. Spend two weeks with my bow in hand and tag in pocket in one of the best elk units here in Arizona. Since it's a November hunt, if I see a bull, that will be awesome and if I'm fortunate enough to tag a bull, I will be ecstatic.

At the age of 62, I don't have many more back country hunts left in the ole lungs.

My main goal's to show my boy how exciting elk hunting can be. He wants any legal bull with his bow. I'd prefer to find a nontypical elk, preferably one with a drop tine or just a lot of mass. :)

In addition to winning the 2013 contest I hope to make Oak carry very heavy loads of elk meat great distances:D

In addition to winning the 2013 contest I hope to make Oak carry very heavy loads of elk meat great distances:D

You fishing for lurkers?

I showed you the photo of the roadside bull. Plenty big enough, and very close to the beer cooler you will be providing.

My goal?

Dinkshooter on the back of my scooter...
A3FADEDC-1D77-4836-A27D-6CC2903B2CC9-36616-000020ECE68336EA.jpg

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTOG
Back