Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

WA Doe

SneakyJake

Just thought I would sneak in a picture of a WA doe. I didn't chase deer in the early season so I decided(my wife) to shoot the first fur that popped up in front of me. I spotted a couple moving across the horizon at about 400 yards and made a sprint to get ahead of them. We met each other at about 15 yards apart. She walked right towards me then turned broadside and just stood there. What's a guy with a bow in his hand supposed to do? Thanks for the info on tuning my bow (different thread) I managed to get my 20 and 30 pin sighted in before I left. I am going to change broadheads for next year. I need more consistency from them. I hope it is o.k. to poke does around here, for they usually end up on my table first.

Attachments

• 06muledeer.jpg
    06muledeer.jpg
    493.1 KB · Views: 128
Nice looking doe hump Not a damn thing wrong with putting a pic of a doe on here as long as your proud of herhump

What part of Lakewood do you hang your bow in?? I work out at Western State Hosp.(ok they let me have some time away every now and then), and the in-laws live in there(in Lakewood,not Western State)...

Hunterman(Tony)

Heck yah it's OK to Poke Does..... MtMiller usually does it while they are alive, but he's from Montana ;)

Kudos on the deer !!! Nice Field picture and Congrats

Hey Hunterman, I'm between the lake and the town center. I'm happy with all of my deer. I feel like every time I am able to sneak up on a deer and stick it with an arrow it is a trophy. I just wish they had antlers once in a while. Hey Moosie, nice pictures in Kodiak. I used to fly in there all the time and that place can get truly nasty. It's a ten on the Breakfast & Culinary scale. (sausage!!!!)

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back