Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

UM DOJ and NCAA investigation

And by the way, you have some issues.

Is the wife fooling around on you or something?

this wyoming guy is full of it. it is not national news. have no idea where he comes up with this crap.

Agreed - no sense in even responding. I remember an old wise man telling me "Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience".

PS: and I don't care for the Grizzlies - but this clown is beyond rediculous.

this wyoming guy is full of it. it is not national news. have no idea where he comes up with this crap. and like mtmuley, have not seen anything about this on espn.

Really. Do a little research before you post. I did not make this up like many Montana hunt talkers would like you to believe. It really happened even though they deny it.
Prosecutor: Program not on trial
ESPN
http://espn.go.com/college-football...utor-says-montana-grizzlies-program-not-trial
QB's trial begins amid larger scandalMontana rape trial complex, part of scandal that has enveloped Missoula campus
http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_...-larger-sex-assault-scandal-plaguing-missoula

NY Times
Ex-Montana Athlete Sentenced in Rape
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/14/us/former-montana-football-player-sentenced-in-rape.html?_r=0
Sex Charges Cast a Pall on a College Town

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/01/us/sex-charges-cast-a-pall-on-a-montana-college-town.html

Agreed - no sense in even responding. I remember an old wise man telling me "Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience".

PS: and I don't care for the Grizzlies - but this clown is beyond rediculous.

So I am a clown becasue I speak the truth about Misssoula and UM, and back it up with facts. This really happened and it has nothing to do with me. Calling me names isn't going to make it go away, but it does say a lot about you. Facts don't lie. Do a little research and you will also see the truth about what really happened.

I think somebody was once cornholed by a man in a maroon sweatshirt and is still butthurt there was no second date.

Nice. When the truth comes out just change the subject and go personal. Keep up the good work. Yout true Montanan just keeps coming out.

You can say whatever you want about me, doesnt' change the facts of what happened to casue Missoula to be the Rape Capitol of America.

Missoula, Montana: America’s rape capital?
http://dakotawomen.com/2012/05/missoula-montana-americas-rape-capital/
Our neighbors to the west in Missoula, Montana, (where, in the interest of full disclosure, I lived for two years) have over the past several months experienced a sort of perfect storm involving a rash of allegations of rape, an ineffective and insensitive university administration, police force and prosecuting attorney’s office who handled cases poorly, and a history of poor communication between the University of Montana and the city and county authorities that have caused survivors of rape to be further victimized. Many of the allegations involve members of the Montana Grizzlies, the university’s beloved football team – even the team’s starting quarterback has been accused of rape – but others include a foreign exchange student who became aware of allegations against him through the university and fled the country before city police could arrest him.

A wise Montana friend once told me, "Don't apply logic and truth where logic doesn't exist and truth is unwelcome."

Sounds like Montana to me. Facts are facts. The personal stuff is just trying ot change the subject to me. This sint' about me it's about Missoula and the people who enabled this to happen.

So let me get this straight. Your town/school is so out of control a year long investigation is needed by the feds and the best you can come up with is to say my wife is fooling around on me. Classic Montana attitude, when the truth is told just change the subject and go personal. You can attack me all you want, it won't change any of the facts of this case. Keep up the good work.

Attachments

• Missoula-Nightout-630x504.jpg
    Missoula-Nightout-630x504.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 142
  • Hunter-Fred-472x630.jpg
    Hunter-Fred-472x630.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 157
  • DR-War-630x472.jpg
    DR-War-630x472.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 157
  • Jake-Overy-630x4721.jpg
    Jake-Overy-630x4721.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 128
I shouldnt respond to this chit...but, I will.

You made this statement:"This really happened and it has nothing to do with me.

The exact same thing can be said about 99.9999% of every single person who lives in Missoula, went to school there, or has ever watched a UM football game. It has nothing to do with them either.

You're making yourself look like a complete ass by wrongly accusing the entire town of all but holding down the victims while the entire football team raped them.

You act like every Missoula resident who didnt jerk a .44 and start taking the law into their own hands is somehow to blame for this mess, and sat back and did nothing.

I was born in Missoula, grew up there, and my family has lived there for nearly 97 years. Not a single person I know that lives there has EVER been in denial about what happened, ever.

The only person I know that seems to hold the views that the entire town "allowed this to happen" is YOU. Thats a complete joke, your attempt to smear an entire State is an even bigger joke.

You've raked me over the coals because I havent "done anything about this"...well, what do recommend I do? Send my diploma back to UM that I receieved in 1994? Maybe shoot my parents because they still live there? Burn down the campus? Hold a public execution of the football team?

Apprently nothing short of nuking the entire State is going to make this "right" in your narrow mind...

Time to get over your obvious and annoying hatred of Montana and its Residents...

Let's recap-

You said:

I said:

And you still haven't shown that "entire town" knew what was going on. The fact of the matter is, the rape rate in Missoula is average for a university town. And if the DOJ looked into just about any police department in the U.S., they would probably find things a little out of order.

The conspiracy you like to portray this as would have resulted in firings. It has not.
Might want ot do a little research, major changes have taken place in Missoula becsue of the findings the DOJ investigation uncovered.
If you don't count the Police Department or DA's office as part of Missoula then yo would be right. Most people do so once again you are wrong. You don't earn the title "Americas Rape Capitol" for no reason. And it wasn't me that gave Missoula that name. Time to grow up and accept what has happened and try to fix the problem instead of continuing to deny anything is going on. Deny and call me names is a pathetic strategy to say the least.

At least PennSt. accepted what happened and tried to fix the problem instead of continuing to deny that anything happened after the facts proved something was going on.

I shouldnt respond to this chit...but, I will.

You made this statement:"This really happened and it has nothing to do with me.

The exact same thing can be said about 99.9999% of every single person who lives in Missoula, went to school there, or has ever watched a UM football game. It has nothing to do with them either.

You're making yourself look like a complete ass by wrongly accusing the entire town of all but holding down the victims while the entire football team raped them.

You act like every Missoula resident who didnt jerk a .44 and start taking the law into their own hands is somehow to blame for this mess, and sat back and did nothing.

I was born in Missoula, grew up there, and my family has lived there for nearly 97 years. Not a single person I know that lives there has EVER been in denial about what happened, ever.

The only person I know that seems to hold the views that the entire town "allowed this to happen" is YOU. Thats a complete joke, your attempt to smear an entire State is an even bigger joke.

You've raked me over the coals because I havent "done anything about this"...well, what do recommend I do? Send my diploma back to UM that I receieved in 1994? Maybe shoot my parents because they still live there? Burn down the campus? Hold a public execution of the football team?

Apprently nothing short of nuking the entire State is going to make this "right" in your narrow mind...

Time to get over your obvious and annoying hatred of Montana and its Residents...

Yet another personal atack on me for talking about the truth, so predictable. You guys hate it when the truth comes out and makes you look bad. I don't blame all Montanans, just the ones who continue to deny anything wrong happened and then attack me for telling the truth. You were the ididot that said you could care less abou this investigation anyway becaue hunting was mroe important. Classy move Buzz. Keep up the good work.

So Missoula PD, the DA's office, UM football team, and UM campus police are under investigation and all you can think of as a comeback is "is my wife fooling around on me".

Newsflash, this isn't about me, its about your state being the home of americas "rape capitol".
Changing the conversation about sexual assault in the “rape capital of America”http://osocio.org/message/changing_..._sexual_assault_in_the_rape_capital_of_ameri/
Almost a year ago, Jezebel reported that the city of Missoula the was known as the “rape capital of America” due to an alarming number of sexual assaults at the University of Montana. This campaign is a reaction to that issue.

UPDATE: We Do NOT Live in the ‘Rape Capital of America,’ The Movement Begins
http://1075zoofm.com/we-refuse-to-live-in-the-rape-capital-of-america-photos/
No longer will Missoula be labeled something we are ashamed of. The movement has begun. Are you in?

You arent telling the truth.

You're blaming everyone with any ties to Montana, or people that live there for "allowing this to happen".

Its a joke, and not true at all.

Are you out-raged that Jordan Johnson was wrongly accused of rape?

What are YOU going to do about those false accusations? You need to do something...maybe another DOJ investigation.

Last edited:
Wyoming556- You have posted a lot of articles that give opinion. I have attempted to look up true data that would back up anything that you have written. While I don't doubt the statistics about the number of rapes or sexual assaults, I just can't find anything that shows Montana or Missoula for that matter as being any different than other states or cities. Beyond being looked at by the DOJ nothing seems out of the ordinary. I'm not saying the "ordinary" is good as looking at all the numbers from throughout the United States (including Wyoming) it absolutely isn't. Until you can point out some true numbers to back up your opinion, you will be seen as someone who has a misplaces vendetta that wants to simply rant.

Really. Do a little research before you post. I did not make this up like many Montana hunt talkers would like you to believe. It really happened even though they deny it.
Prosecutor: Program not on trial
ESPN
http://espn.go.com/college-football...utor-says-montana-grizzlies-program-not-trial
QB's trial begins amid larger scandalMontana rape trial complex, part of scandal that has enveloped Missoula campus
http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_...-larger-sex-assault-scandal-plaguing-missoula

NY Times
Ex-Montana Athlete Sentenced in Rape
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/14/us/former-montana-football-player-sentenced-in-rape.html?_r=0
Sex Charges Cast a Pall on a College Town

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/01/us/sex-charges-cast-a-pall-on-a-montana-college-town.html

sorry. meant that I had not seen anything ON espn. meaning the television program. don't go around looking for rape cases from individual colleges on websites. you obviously do.

and as I asked before, where is your rage about these other rapes that may or may not have occured?

Each year, about 4,000 U.S. college students report to school officials that they’ve been sexually assaulted. What happens after they file those reports has stirred controversy at campuses across the country.

your obvious dislike of missoula and montana boils over every time you post. and as I have said, I'm not from montana. what does that tell you about how obvious you are?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back