Too many annoying ads...

You can clear out all your cookies or remove all but the web sites you log in to and you should be back in business.

I wonder if tapatalk would help avoid popups on smart phones?

I have a hard enough time reading on my laptop with my old man glasses, the phone is just about to make me blind.

I've been getting Zales ads today that doesn't allow anything else on the page to load. I don't think it's my wife's doing.

I've been getting Zales ads today that doesn't allow anything else on the page to load. I don't think it's my wife's doing.

Just sent an email to the ad serving group to find out what is going on.

Just sent an email to the ad serving group to find out what is going on.

Not complaining, just wanted to let you know. An aside...the click through rate on the sidebar ads should be outstanding. Everytime my cursor drifts off the scroll bar on the right side, I click through! Easily happens 10+ times a day. That's my little way of contributing to the site. ;)

Would this be the correct place to ask "What the hell is holding up the progress on Tapatalk?" :D

The progress is held up by the fact that you are the last remaining hold out who has not paid your lifetime subscription fee, so we are currently underfunded for the cost of a Tapatalk upgrade, plus the associated upgrade costs to vbulletin.

Now, send in your lifetime dues and we will get right on it. :D

Not complaining, just wanted to let you know. An aside...the click through rate on the sidebar ads should be outstanding. Everytime my cursor drifts off the scroll bar on the right side, I click through! Easily happens 10+ times a day. That's my little way of contributing to the site. ;)

Now I owe you more than I did before.

The ad group at OutdoorHub just emailed me .

Hey Randy,

I was able to get this to happen to me when visiting the Zales site first. I have gotten the code and image and have sent it to ad ops for them to have the remnant partner block it. As soon as I hear that this is gone I will let you know, hopefully they will get it really soon!

Thanks Randy, talk to you soon!

The progress is held up by the fact that you are the last remaining hold out who has not paid your lifetime subscription fee, so we are currently underfunded for the cost of a Tapatalk upgrade, plus the associated upgrade costs to vbulletin.

Now, send in your lifetime dues and we will get right on it. :D

Check with most of your members, but I am pretty sure my "best" contribution is "LESS" contribution..... :cool:

Hey Randy,

I was able to get this to happen to me when visiting the Zales site first. I have gotten the code and image and have sent it to ad ops for them to have the remnant partner block it. As soon as I hear that this is gone I will let you know, hopefully they will get it really soon!

Thanks Randy, talk to you soon!

Are you saying that someone on my computer has been to the Zales site? :eek:

Are you saying that someone on my computer has been to the Zales site? :eek:

Every kiss begins with Kay....Oh wait wrong company. :D

Oak it's your wife's way of saying "you find sheds, you buy me jewelry" It may not be a bad thing. Pay to play

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mttedoc
Back