Caribou Gear Tarp

Time to show off 2005...

First Mearns Quail...
IMG_07111.jpg

My first pig was taken after the first of this year but I'm posting it anyway...
IMG_07401.jpg

No impersonation of mtmiller and Axl intended.

Very nice fellas.

Welcome Basser, looks like a great year.

No bitchin' from you Ernesto, great buck. I forgot about that one and am glad Oak brought it up.

Bill, word of advice, next time move the animal so there is no blood in the pic. ;) :D

Tyson, apparently that is not the whitey you dragged from the neighbors yard. ;) :D

Pointer, you are still an ugly bastage, glad your wife is blind. :eek: :D Nice season.

Muelyslr, didn't recognize you without the 'sider pose. :D Great year.

To keep up with Oak, here are a few does from '05. Wish Axl was more of a pointer than flusher. ;)
P1150253.JPG

P1150261.JPG

Thanks miller.

I may be ugly, but I still get laid! ;) Well, sometimes. I can't let it interfere with my pursuit of intellectual perfection.

Someone is a Sho-in for the Hat and $20 ;)

He even has the every 2 posts figured out :p

I think I shot a few critters, I'll have to look.........

Here's a Bear I should have shot :

Hum_v2.jpg

And A bear Gunner shot :

gunners1.JPG

Damn Moosie A TURTLE? WTF?

Ok miller since u want to win that 20 bucks heres a never before seen pic of my little bull i shot last year. Thanks "J nanam" for helping me pack it out!

elkhuntsmall002.jpg

Hey elkgunner jose queervo or what everever ur called... check out the "kicks" im wearing! Its only a matter of time before adidas shoes will be the most popular hunting "kicks" around! Straight out of wyoming yo! ;)

Muhahahaha

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back