Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Time to show off 2005...

Gotta throw in a pic with Ol' man......

IMG_0944.jpg

Nice work fellas. Keep them coming.

Here is my baby 'lope from Sept (big ones scare me too much to get close). :eek:
P1120851.JPG

Was able to arrow this guy too.....not the biggest one I saw or have shot, but couldn't have been more excited! First archery kill!

Wy.jpg

Here are my trophys for 2005. The one next to the turkey happened in 2004 and is the best thing that ever happend to me. Shot him, the turkey, 2nd day of the season. The muley was shot near Sheridan WY in October of opening day. The fox wash shot out of a treestand while trying to call in some coyotes. He was right under the stand about 25 feet away when he went down.

Attachments

• turkey1 copy.jpg
    turkey1 copy.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 209
  • turkey copy.jpg
    turkey copy.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 211
  • WY DEER 004 copy.jpg
    WY DEER 004 copy.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 212
  • coyote-fox 028 copy.jpg
    coyote-fox 028 copy.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 209
That picture taken on Kodiak makes me want to go there. Bet that was a gas.

mtmiller said:
Bryce,
Yeh, I got it and enjoyed it. I should have sent it to B-Killin two days ago, but tried to copy it so I could watch it again. I am too stupid to get it copied, so I will pass it along. It is packaged and addressed on my desk right now. It will be on the way back to Boise in a few hours. Thanks for allowing me to see it. You had an awesome year and did a great job of putting the DVD together. Makes me want to start videoing more myself. You were a little shakey after a few of your shots. Guess that means you still get excited and that is what it is all about. :D

That's what sucks about hunting by yourself but thats what also makes it sweet. Grabbing the video camera while your shaking just to get some parting clips. I learned a lot and will hopefully get more of the setup and not just the kill.

You should of been able to use any burning program to copy it. DVDshrink (free download), DVD santa (also free), or Nero should copy it with no problem.

Here's a couple of the Sitka I shot while running around on Kodiak with miller and tnctcb:
MyfirstSitkaBlacktail-Day42.jpg

P1130224.jpg

I was able to get my first muley in ID:
MyFirstMuleDeer-ID-200522.jpg

I shot my first swan in UT:
SwanHuntBearRiverBirdRefugeUT200513.jpg

I helped a rancher with a 'goat' problem in WY:
DSC03238.jpg

Chased a few birds in "Lets get the fugg out of Dodge" City, KS:
s,_and_2_cottontails_1.jpg

Chased a few other birds in ID:
SageGrouse-ID-200519.jpg

Archery whitetail (Craig knows my secret location)
100_4844.JPG

Rifle Antelope
IMG019.JPG

Rifle Mulie
IMG021.JPG

Traditional archery whitetail doe
100_5793.jpg

Alright peterheads, 1 pic per post. ;) I can't win if you dump right away. :rolleyes: :D

Keep it coming...lickbags. :D

I started doing that, but everybody else was blowing their entire wads.:rolleyes:

mtmiller said:
Alright peterheads, 1 pic per post. ;) I can't win if you dump right away. :rolleyes: :D

Keep it coming...lickbags. :D

Well my wife says i'm a little slow, i forget what else she calls me, didn't realize there was a competition until after the fact. :)

Here are my 2005 kills:

oh wait! didn't get any! :(

After last season it can't get much worse, come on fall 2006 :D

Great pics all, very cool thread! would of paid 20 bucks just to read it....

I didn't have a great 2005 as far as filling tags go, but did manage to punch a couple turkey tags. Heres my first bird ever from last spring.

Attachments

• Turkey2 resize.jpg
    Turkey2 resize.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 149
This was all i go this year. Did not have a lot or even very much time to spend in the hills last year.

Attachments

• 2005 bison.jpg
    2005 bison.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 146
oak...
ah u found the pic of my little buck antelope. I wish every day i see the horns i held out for a bigger one.... antelope tags are hard to come by in my part of wy these days!

Elkhunter,
Love the buff! did u get it mounted? or just skull?

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back