Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Tikka T3 superlite 270 w/Leupold and B&C medalist and ....

FAIR CHASE

Tikka T3 superlite 270 Win with B&C medalist, Leupold VX3 3.5-10x40 (duplex, w/Leupold Aluminas), 20 MOA base, 2 magazines and sling. Very light weight and accurate (1 MOA). Limited load development and around 150 rounds fired. I can share my recipe with the buyer. Box for the scope included as well as the CDS voucher. Not looking for any trades. $1225 STY FFL (AK add $20).

TDQ5TuN.jpg

TFNnZJu.jpg

H0sgIoZ.jpg

C5wuP8e.jpg

UIdy4zn.jpg

Af9N2G6.jpg

dkc9QYm.jpg

Tough month to sell ....... if someone is interested but the fun money fund has been depleted, payments over a couple months would be fine.

Just have to say this is an absolutely beautiful rifle. If I didn’t have a 270 I’d be all over this.

This will be one of those sellers remorse stories so hurry :) It shoots as good as it looks. I have shot at gongs out to 1000 yds and it makes them sing.

I will sell the rifle (and extra mag) for $775 ($750 FTF in Missoula) and the other pieces after the rifle sells.

Guns and real estate are slow sellers during the winter ....... I guess.

Lets go $1195 (shipping included). This is a fantastic setup and looks very close to brand new with only one or two very minor marks on the scope body.

Rifle is SPF.

Scope w/Aluminas $395 STYD
* the white dots that appear to be on the scope are graupel flakes

20 MOA base/rings $70 STYD

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back