Caribou Gear Tarp

Tikka T3 Lite 270 w/ BC Stock.

HighDesertSage

Up for sale is a Tikka T3 Lite in 270 Win. I put this in a B&C stock last year. This rifle shoots sub-moa and the trigger breaks crisp at 2lbs. I am happy to share load data with a potential buyer. I have sub MOA loads worked up for Accubonds, ELD-x, and SGK. I had the barrel threaded by a good gunsmith here last winter. The TPI is 5/8x24 and I will include the thread protector in the sale. I can also work the cheek rest and DNZ Game Reaper Scope mount into the deal, if the buyer so chooses. All your states local laws apply and this must be shipped to an FFL. One ding in the stock as shown in the photo below. OtherIMG_0962.jpgIMG_0963.jpgIMG_0964.jpgwise the rifle is flawless.

Brass, bullets, and powder (local only). Can be negotiated too.

I'd like to start this at $700. I'll be dropping the price daily until sold, first come, first served.

Thanks.

Don't mean to Hijack, but how do you like it with that stock compared to the OEM stock?

If I didn't already have 3, I would buy this one! Tikka's in B&C stocks are almost impossible to beat for the money.

Any idea what the rifle and stock weigh without the cheek rest? The BC is a little heavier than the original tikka stock IIRC

Any idea what the rifle and stock weigh without the cheek rest? The BC is a little heavier than the original tikka stock IIRC
B&C website says the stock is 2.25lbs, so it adds a little (maybe .75 lbs), but the better balance and stiffer stock makes for a much nicer fit/feel, unless you are spending all day going up and down a mountain can't imagine you would notice the difference in weight. Heck, even if I was doing that I would rather shave the 12 ounces some other way.

Eat a carrot instead of the bag of doughnetts on the way to your huntin' spot and you're basically the same weight. B&C was a huge upgrade over my stock tikka stock.

love my Tikka!

Eat a carrot instead of the bag of doughnetts on the way to your huntin' spot and you're basically the same weight. B&C was a huge upgrade over my stock tikka stock.

Let's not be ridiculous....

The extra weight justifies the doughnuts! More calories burnt ha!

Man awesome rifle! Tempting... I do love my 30-06 tikka and I'm looking to get the wife a big game rifle.

love my Tikka!

Let's not be ridiculous....

The extra weight justifies the doughnuts! More calories burnt ha!

Man awesome rifle! Tempting... I do love my 30-06 tikka and I'm looking to get the wife a big game rifle.

WTH is keep you from buying it then?

Has HT ever worked harder to push a sale item? :)

But if I needed one I would buy it - somebody is going to get a deal.

I’d buy the Remington SS Mountain over this one if I was shopping, but this is a really nice rifle. My wife’s Tikka is an absolute shooter.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back