Tikka T3 Lite 270 w/ BC Stock.

If I didn’t live in a shotgun only state I would... same price I bought mine for. Heck of a deal only mine is a 300wsm. Rumor is IL is talking about legalizing rifles. I have my doubts but might have to run this by the wifey for her 😁

Really would like to purchase “the whole package” rifle, scope, n tent!!! But it’s Christmas time so funding is low. That rifle would be a good one for my grandson

I know it’s a tikka so I’m sure it shoots but you have any group pictures to maybe help it move along

I'm thinking it over. The main thing giving me hesitation is the threaded barrel. I don't have a supressor, will never need or use one, so I'm thinking this gun might be a better fit for someone else.

I'm thinking it over. The main thing giving me hesitation is the threaded barrel. I don't have a supressor, will never need or use one, so I'm thinking this gun might be a better fit for someone else.
Put a brake on it then! It's not going to hurt anything by being there!

Pretty easy to put a thread protector on. You might change your mind later.

Great buy. Also there is a thread protector included according to the OP.

Have this exact same rifle and stock or I’d be all over this deal. Mines a heck of a shooter and had to get a chronograph involved to determine load, lots of clover patterns at 100. Good luck!

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back