Caribou Gear

That's About Right

Big Sky

This pretty much sums it up for me.
imagejpg1_zps1de14b5a.jpg

Thought so. I was laughing when I saw your message - figured you were into a good one with your successes :) My expensive lures get lost in my son's tackle box. And he is figuring out that $6-10 dollar lures need a good knot, and planful, safe casts.

HAHA! Perfect !! I sent this to my daughter, she emailed me back and said I make that face a lot! A couple weeks ago I was casting a Rapala Esko in the shallows for spawning walleyes, this bait is no longer available in the US. 1 fish and 20 casts later the bill is broken right off of it. I get home and look on the computer to try to scrounge up a replacement, they range from $17-$30 each, most are in foreign countries. - UGH!

To tell the truth I really wanted to pitch a Happy Gilmore-type fit. However, I just walked over to the bank, threw my rod on the grass to my right, and my hat got tossed down hard to my left. Then I sat down and had that puppy's look on my face for about 5 minutes, while I pouted in frustration. Finally pulled it together and went back to fishing. Hate losing expensive lures, but hate losing big fish even more.

Back