That's About Right

Big Sky

This pretty much sums it up for me.
imagejpg1_zps1de14b5a.jpg

Thought so. I was laughing when I saw your message - figured you were into a good one with your successes :) My expensive lures get lost in my son's tackle box. And he is figuring out that $6-10 dollar lures need a good knot, and planful, safe casts.

HAHA! Perfect !! I sent this to my daughter, she emailed me back and said I make that face a lot! A couple weeks ago I was casting a Rapala Esko in the shallows for spawning walleyes, this bait is no longer available in the US. 1 fish and 20 casts later the bill is broken right off of it. I get home and look on the computer to try to scrounge up a replacement, they range from $17-$30 each, most are in foreign countries. - UGH!

To tell the truth I really wanted to pitch a Happy Gilmore-type fit. However, I just walked over to the bank, threw my rod on the grass to my right, and my hat got tossed down hard to my left. Then I sat down and had that puppy's look on my face for about 5 minutes, while I pouted in frustration. Finally pulled it together and went back to fishing. Hate losing expensive lures, but hate losing big fish even more.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back