Tell me about how you trick up a glock & aftermarket barrels etc

Yeah all mine have gotten Trijicons and a custom beavertail ( by me). That's it for everyday carry.

I do run aftermarket barrels for practice since I load a lot of lead bullets from Missouri Bullet company. One is a Storm Lake for the G19, the other's are lonewolf for my G30. One barrel in 45acp and one barrel in 10mm conversion.

Back in the day I owned a G21 that I converted to a longslide 10mm and that one also had a Lonewolf barrel. Ran great but I never got around to using it for hunting as I always seemed to tag out during bow season.

I really like the aftermarket barrels especially if you are a handloader. You can run lead and not have to worry about the build up.

I have never messed with the barrels on any of my Glocks. I do polish out the triggers and change the sights. My concealed carry is an oddball Glock model 38. I like it. 45 GAP. That round never took off but it’s a really good round. I’m a 1911 fan but Glocks have their niche too.

Trigger 3.5# Disconnenctor, Ameriglo Night sights, I've used a couple different makes of aftermarket barrels in .357 Sig, .40 and 10mm. I like the plug in hole in the grip too. I never, ever had or saw any "Glock Kaboom".

The only modifications I have done, is a trigger job and replace the sights with tritium night sights...using Glock parts for trigger & sights. There is a lot of mods that can be done to a Glock, but most I think is to personalize it, which is cool, but I always worry about reliability with certain mods.

I added an aftermarket barrel and spring to my 10mm glock, cant say i notice ant any difference.
I also added talon grips to it as well as my glock 43 an also a couple FNs i have. The Talon grips are worth the money. They look and feel super adding more purchase and no bulk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohiochuck
Back