Caribou Gear

Super Bowl XLVIII

My guess, Seattle wins by 4 points. They pound it down the throats of Denver for three quarters, only to have Manning and company make a frantic rally, only to come up short. If I had to guess a score, it would be 31-27, Seattle.

I really don't care who wins, though the brashness of Seattle is not my style. Just always followed the axiom that good defense beats good offense.

Seattle has a great defense, much better than Denver. Denver takes a lot of risks on defense, which might not work too well if Harvin is able to play a full game, at full speed. Pick your poison - Marshawn Lynch or Harvin. I would not want to be a Denver defender today. They have a really difficult job in front of them.

Not sure Denver's O-line can keep Manning from getting abused. He is a great QB; one of the best ever, but the pressure will be intense. If the O-line can give Manning time, then all I stated above could be wrong. I just don't see that O-line being able to do it.

27-26 team Peyton. If his line keeps Hawks off him he will pick apart the secondary. Just one humble opinion.

I predict I will not watch much of the game and eat too much food and drink too much beer. Since I am typing this during game time I say it is going down!

I lost all interest. I am going to surf the web for the second half. Boring game but the half time show was decent. Gotta love the Chili peppers!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gauravsingh
Back