PEAX Equipment

Super Bowl XLVIII

Well, didn't watch a second of the SB. I roll into Jefferson City, get the computer on to check the game, guess I didn't miss much. Glad Manning got his arse stomped personally.

Just like the Denver donkeys of my childhood. Whether they make it to the Superbowl or not, they act like they are just there to watch on game day

Impressive defensive performance. Harvin is a jet when he's well. Congrats to Seattle.

One good thing about the game is that the Vikings don't own the record for the most super bowl loses anymore.

Donkeys lose by 35 points. Falls right in there with their other SB thrashings; -17, -19, -32, and -45. Well done Denver.

So........no more orange fridays at work. I guess tomorrow will be Hiemlick Monday after the big choke! I am not a Bronco's fan so this should be fun!

Seattle played a very good game, and I'm still proud to be a Broncos fan.

Yep, the Niners/Seahawks Championship Game was the real Superbowl.

Actually the battle for home field advantage in the NFC playoffs was the super bowl. 49ers win that battle they win the superbowl, new orleans same, seattle same. Seattle won the championship months ago. The superbowl was like a walk through for them.

Fell asleep shortly after halftime due to being sick.....guess I didn't miss much! Seattle came to play....Denver didn't!

I must say I enjoyed the butt kicking given to Peyton and the Broncos. Peyton and his recievers don't like it when they get roughed up a little. Average age of the Seahawks is about 24. Scary. mtmuley

VmdN1t1.gif

I must say I enjoyed the butt kicking given to Peyton and the Broncos. Peyton and his recievers don't like it when they get roughed up a little. Average age of the Seahawks is about 24. Scary. mtmuley

Age has nothing to do with how long a team can stay on top, the salary cap does. They have one more year of great and then they're going to have to pay these guys or they will go somewhere else. A Super Bowl win only complicates matters. Now everyone on this team thinks they need 10 plus because they are Champions it's a good thing they got one this year or next because after that things will get harder. They will survive if the can keep finding good late round picks but when you pick last that's a hard thing to do.
Look at the ravens who paid flacco 20 mil and now it will be very hard for them to keep free agents. He crippled his own team and will have a tuff time winning in the future because of it.
The 9ers are in the same boat.
If the 49ers would have won the Superbowl they would have had to pay Kaepernick a huge amount to keep him. Now hopefully they give him a modest contract and can afford to put good people around him to make him look good and keep winning for 4/5 years.

I think a lot of guys would argue that if the 49ers or Seahawks went in to the Superdome for a playoff game they would have come out the victors. I hate to say it but I don't think the Saints were in the same category as the Seahawks this year. That's just my opinion tho.

elkmagnet, you a Seahawks fan again, or just mad cause they won? We'll see how it pans out. Pete's up for a new contract too. mtmuley

Know thy enemy.
If the Arizona cardinals can keep their defense together the NFc west is going to beat the crap out of each other and the rest of the league won't have to worry.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTOG
Back