MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Super Bowl XLVIII

My guess, Seattle wins by 4 points. They pound it down the throats of Denver for three quarters, only to have Manning and company make a frantic rally, only to come up short. If I had to guess a score, it would be 31-27, Seattle.

I really don't care who wins, though the brashness of Seattle is not my style. Just always followed the axiom that good defense beats good offense.

Seattle has a great defense, much better than Denver. Denver takes a lot of risks on defense, which might not work too well if Harvin is able to play a full game, at full speed. Pick your poison - Marshawn Lynch or Harvin. I would not want to be a Denver defender today. They have a really difficult job in front of them.

Not sure Denver's O-line can keep Manning from getting abused. He is a great QB; one of the best ever, but the pressure will be intense. If the O-line can give Manning time, then all I stated above could be wrong. I just don't see that O-line being able to do it.

27-26 team Peyton. If his line keeps Hawks off him he will pick apart the secondary. Just one humble opinion.

I predict I will not watch much of the game and eat too much food and drink too much beer. Since I am typing this during game time I say it is going down!

I lost all interest. I am going to surf the web for the second half. Boring game but the half time show was decent. Gotta love the Chili peppers!

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back