Sticks and Stones- Breaks and Bones

I do believe the Martin family has won the Hunting/Adventure Family of the Year award this season - if there was such award, and I'm including Dave in their family. Congratulations to everyone involved!

Are those the same gummies Dink always used?

Good work Gerald and crew.

As usual your story telling and pictures never disappoint. Great bulls and awesome experience to have with your daughter and friends.

Incredible hunt to say the least. Congratulations to Olivia on her first bull. I'm sure this overshadows yours, but how cool for them to come on back to back days!

Congrats to you and Olivia. Both beautiful animals. I ,too, enjoyed the write-up and pictures. I grew up hunting the Breaks and love the country. The animals, the topography, and the geology in the area is just amazing to me. Well, you can't say you didn't work hard for them. I am a big believer that the more difficult it is to pack out the animal ... the better tasting they are :).

Congratulations and thanks for sharing the pictures and stories. I really enjoy reading the stories and seeing pictures from guys that earn them.

Wow, Gerald you couldn't have written that up any better. Amazing hunt. Congratulations all around and especially to Olivia, the breaks can chew people up and she never let that happen.

Great story and congrats to all in your party! Looks like you guys worked your tails off!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back