Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Sharpies

mtmiller

Too much mud to get out much this month, but finally found some sharptails this morning. They weren't that active, but did put on a little show. Sleeping on a cot and frosting over was better than staying home in a warm bed anyway.:confused:

Before sunrise.
1-3.jpg

Wake up fellas.
3-2.jpg

Late arrival.
11.jpg

12.jpg

Finally, a little dancin'.
9-1.jpg

Awsome pics. Can you post your camera/lens combo for those of us that don't know much about photography?

Awsome pics. Can you post your camera/lens combo for those of us that don't know much about photography?

I am very much a novice as well, but trying to learn. I am shooting a Nikon D90 and the lens for the grouse shots was a Nikon 70-300VR.

About time,didn't know if you were going to make it out or not this year.Great pics.

I love seeing Miller's spring photos as much as anything. Always cool stuff of sharpies and sage bombers.

Awesome pictures! Were you making your pup watch those sharpies dance around?

I decided he couldn't be trusted with a good view, so he stayed on the ground.:D He kept quiet and I don't think he could see much through the high grass (crested).:eek: Maybe next year.

16.jpg

Wow, cool pics man... I didn't know you got a new buddy... pics? name? Did I miss the post? (I am going to snipe a couple of those pics for another board....)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jordanhronek
Back