Caribou Gear Tarp

RUSSELL APXg2 L2 TUNDRA PULLOVER on Camofire

drtdeer

and the matching pants are the bonus buy when checking out.

All sizes still in stock, probably not for long as folks start waking up.

It is a good deal...the XL's are going fast. If I weren't mortgaged on Sitka I'd jump on this.

Yes, a good deal if you want the Russell. I am trusting their asserstion that they run true to the size chart. I went with L top and XL bottom, I only need about a 35 waist, but need the 34 inseam, figure the elastic waist will be okay.

I may still pick up a Sitka Core Zip T, if I find one cheap before fall.

Now to find a good deal and decide to upgrade from my carhartt pants or not!!

When would you wear the tundra L2 pants? No pockets, belt loops or anything. I guess as a base layer when it was super cold?

I'm trying to decide on the shirt, I typically hunt when it is around 30 in the morning and warms up to 60 during the day. Right now I wear a polyester undershirt and a T-shirt over that and that is good for walking in to where I want to be in the dark and then when we sit down to wait for it to get light and to glass I put a light wind jacket on.

I definetly think the Zephyr line would be a sure buy for me, but not sure on the Tundra stuff.

Any input?

Thanks, Nathan

I grabbed a pair, just as an alternative But I still plan on getting Sitka 90% as my main gear. Well thats the plan anyway

Based on my research, they are their level 2 base layer, similar to Sitka Traverse. So, yes, when it is colder and not moving as much.

I think the name Tundra scared people offf, they now call them Wind Control Pants and Pullover.

When would you wear the tundra L2 pants? No pockets, belt loops or anything. I guess as a base layer when it was super cold?

I'm trying to decide on the shirt, I typically hunt when it is around 30 in the morning and warms up to 60 during the day. Right now I wear a polyester undershirt and a T-shirt over that and that is good for walking in to where I want to be in the dark and then when we sit down to wait for it to get light and to glass I put a light wind jacket on.

I definetly think the Zephyr line would be a sure buy for me, but not sure on the Tundra stuff.

Any input?

Thanks, Nathan

The Zephyr pants are at the plate now. The bonus item is their L1 base layer pants. For just $20 more I went ahead and got those as well. I bought the Tundra set earlier, probably shouldn't have bought the Tunrda L2 pants but I did. At least I did the shipping deal where I only had to pay 99 cents more for this set.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gauravsingh
Back