RMHC

How hard do you blow? I could make those last a career
First off you don’t blow an elk call, second, how fast you wear out a diaphragm has more to do with voice inflection than air flow. Emotion will wear them out. I’ve worn them out in as little as a day but in general they will last about a week in sep. that’s not to say you can’t make one work that’s used, but to get the range of sounds desired it becomes more difficult.

First off you don’t blow an elk call, second, how fast you wear out a diaphragm has more to do with voice inflection than air flow. Emotion will wear them out. I’ve worn them out in as little as a day but in general they will last about a week in sep. that’s not to say you can’t make one work that’s used, but to get the range of sounds desired it becomes more difficult.
Emotion? What’s that? My wife has always said I’m emotionally detached. Now I can explain to her how much money I have saved by being that way.

RMHC owner Dale Ames is now petitioning to cancel our trademark. The guy is a real piece of work. He has some bugles, i'll give him that but who does this to a 100% veteran owned and operated company where most of the proceeds goes back to hunts for veterans?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avidsomething
Back