Onpoint sighting!!

The Hedgehog

I was minding my own business - stocking up on necessities at Whole Foods here in Bozeman. Was getting a coffee and overheard a guy ordering a carmel macheatto espresso with a double pump of peppermint. The barista handed it to the guy next to me - I looked over and recognized it was Onpoint! Conversation was brief. I barley recognized him with all the product in his hair. He was, however, looking fine like he just popped out of an LL Bean catalog. He told me he missed participating on hunttalk, as it’s no longer as “weird” as it once was. He also thanked me for my valuable contributions to the forum - he still checks in. He also mentioned that retirement is not so exciting but the growth and changes to Bozeman are making him reconsider his plans to move to Missoula or Whitefish in the near future.

@Big Fin can you please reinstate his login here?!?

From Onpoint .. “Hello all!!”

Last edited:
Joined this forum 2011. Over a couple thousand posts. The vast majority of those concerned the very issues that (one would surmise) concern the average DIY public land hunter. Posted plenty of pics and hunting stories.
Been hunting profusely since 1975.
Have 20 assorted hunting firearms and more than enough ammo for them all to last the rest of my life.
Assisted, served, fought for and hung out with thousands of public Montana hunters/fisherman over a span of over thirty years while working for the state management agency.
Am/Was a member of many various sportsmens/women's groups and have been/am politically active - advocating for hunting/fishing/etc causes.
That being said -
I respectfully request, Randy, that you remove my password, thus dropping me from the numbers that are a member of and support this "platform".
I no longer believe that the number of (active) true, useful public land/hunting advocate members outnumber the folks whose posts are a detriment to us all.
Good luck with this site......................
So, again, please delete my password.
Tim

Looks like he asked for it.

Was he with Food is memories?

Last edited:
Miss the wizz JC would gift many HT bowls of Republican cheerios.
Always spurred some clever Kool-Aid handouts.

He was a cranky f-er .
But I think his resignation post rings true.
Pretty certain all his glue would separate with the FB nature of Hunttalk these days.
Like I said, he was cranky by nature.

You gotta roll with things, or ignore.
<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/Cbz5OraDSKXFm" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="
">via GIPHY</a></p>

Many great people here and a few turds that increase the appreciation for the great people.

If a person has to demand change or he's leaving... no love lost here. Hasta. This place grows thick skin though not near the chit of other forums. He can't cut it and has to step out - best to him. wish him well.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiskyRichard
Back