Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

A $330 wooden bugle tube?

Its surely no instrument or even a wiffleball bat but the piss and vinegar 1000 is killing a bull this fall! Vinegar bottle, piece exhaust vent pipe and couple inches of pvc, held togther with some duct tape! Sounds awesome and has a fully adjustable baffle (think trumbone)...#not$350
-in all fairness i consider elk bugle tubes the most overrated piece of equiptment in elk woods, just marketing selling oil funnels and wiffleball bats to youtubers
IMG_20230801_094142.jpg

That price point is about where I would look to buy a used rifle/optics. Or some well-made leather forever boots, like White’s. If I had to burn $300, drop it in a 529 and not grumble about buying the college books years from now.

Its surely no instrument or even a wiffleball bat but the piss and vinegar 1000 is killing a bull this fall! Vinegar bottle, piece exhaust vent pipe and couple inches of pvc, held togther with some duct tape! Sounds awesome and has a fully adjustable baffle (think trumbone)...#not$350
-in all fairness i consider elk bugle tubes the most overrated piece of equiptment in elk woods, just marketing selling oil funnels and wiffleball bats to youtubers
View attachment 286898
Love the Sitka Camo

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back