R.i.p. #10

so...after reading the articles...the bull was tranquilized in 2001 because he had his antlers wrapped in a "volleyball or badminton" net and they sawed off his antlers in order to free him. why was it easier to saw off the antlers rather than simply cut through the netting???

Answer (c) neither of the above.

It was cheaper to saw his antlers off than replace the net for the property owners. haha

Well I expect to see the Humane Society filing suit as another famous Yellowstone creature has died. Either by car or wolves, not exactly the way I'd like to see such an ol' boy like this go; unfortunately such is life.

so...after reading the articles...the bull was tranquilized in 2001 because he had his antlers wrapped in a "volleyball or badminton" net and they sawed off his antlers in order to free him. why was it easier to saw off the antlers rather than simply cut through the netting???

When they have a particularly wild bull that is attacking a lot of cars they tranquilize it and saw off the horns. I assume he was causing more trouble that time than just getting caught in a net (or more likely, the article got the story wrong).

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Live2huntelk
Back