Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Buschy's 2023 Season Review

Congratulations on a very full and successful year. It was jamb packed to say the least. How is the new house working out?

The new house is wonderful and we are enjoying the peace and quiet out here. We had a local home builder we trusted and who listened to use. Working remotely is outstanding as well!

Any HuntTalkers who are traveling through or hunting in the Pagosa Springs, CO or Chama, NM areas are welcome to reach out to me via PM. We have our own private hot springs about 600 yards from the house so your welcome to soak, have a beer, and BS a bit. Also, if I am a around in the fall, I will try to help with whatever I can (vehicle issues, gas, or packing meat)

^^^^^
Amazing offer from a real nice dude.

Congratulations on all of your ‘23 family adventures. That makes the success all the more sweeter.

Wow Greg, heck of a year! Congrats on all your success. Hope you have a great 2024 as well.

The new house is wonderful and we are enjoying the peace and quiet out here. We had a local home builder we trusted and who listened to use. Working remotely is outstanding as well!

Any HuntTalkers who are traveling through or hunting in the Pagosa Springs, CO or Chama, NM areas are welcome to reach out to me via PM. We have our own private hot springs about 600 yards from the house so your welcome to soak, have a beer, and BS a bit. Also, if I am a around in the fall, I will try to help with whatever I can (vehicle issues, gas, or packing meat)
Convinced the wife to change up our route to NM and swung through Pagosa Springs last April, the pools in town were a big hit with the kids. What a treat to have one of your own, beautiful area, congrats on the awesome hunting season.

Greg, Another great season for you. Fishing and hunting pic's are outstanding!! Think you may be the new Man,Myth and legend!!!

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back