Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

PRIDE Month Celebtrations at Public Land Management Agencies

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would we benefit from it? Just a photo op for the current administration to show they're doing as promised even though it has little to nothing to do with wildlife or habitat conservation. It's under funded and under appreciated no matter who seems to be in charge just a pawn in the political game.
I think you should take a look more closely at the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law and its connection the Biden Admininstration executive orders. 16 billion is available for infustrusture with a minimum of 40% going to to underserved community to meet the administration's equity goals. These projects include large scale water management and fire management projects. Not to mention millions budgeted for recreation. Additional loan programs are available for underserved community projects for millions that have built in forgiveness tiers based on community diversity, equity, income status etc. So I think you statement is incorrect. As far as how this funding directly affects yearly budgets. I would not know exactly. I am just reading and came here to post what I know and seeking answers. I found attacks mostly.

I think you should take a look more closely at the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law and its connection the Biden Admininstration executive orders. 16 billion is available for infustrusture with a minimum of 40% going to to underserved community to meet the administration's equity goals. These projects include large scale water management and fire management projects. Not to mention millions budgeted for recreation. Additional loan programs are available for underserved community projects for millions that have built in forgiveness tiers based on community diversity, equity, income status etc. So I think you statement is incorrect. As far as how this funding directly affects yearly budgets. I would not know exactly. I am just reading and came here seeking answers. I found attacks mostly.
And that's no way to run the North American conservation model. Saying conform or no money for needed conservation isn't very scientific nor does it seem like the actions of people interested in equality.

Last edited:
I think any cheese posts should effectively get a thread locked or the user kicked off the forum in fact. I absolutely hate those posts with a passion. Keep it prideful but not cheesy please! 😂

I think you should take a look more closely at the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law and its connection the Biden Admininstration executive orders. 16 billion is available for infustrusture with a minimum of 40% going to to underserved community to meet the administration's equity goals. These projects include large scale water management and fire management projects. Not to mention millions budgeted for recreation. Additional loan programs are available for underserved community projects for millions that have built in forgiveness tiers based on community diversity, equity, income status etc. So I think you statement is incorrect. As far as how this funding directly affects yearly budgets. I would not know exactly. I am just reading and came here to post what I know and seeking answers. I found attacks mostly.
Just crazy to think about. Little example let's say two towns in northern California apply for help with fire management. Professionals come in and assess town A is a much higher risk for wildfires then town B. But town B is more diverse so now they get the funds even though it's not the logical choice. Why is this a good system?

Sure glad the woman(man) item checker at Bozeman Costco didn't have issue with my cart full off goodies to enjoy a weekend on public land. She had about 4 inches on me with guns.
I was impressed with the lip makeup.
Relevance? Don't have any idea .

Just crazy to think about. Little example let's say two towns in northern California apply for help with fire management. Professionals come in and assess town A is a much higher risk for wildfires then town B. But town B is more diverse so now they get the funds even though it's not the logical choice. Why is this a good system?
No I think they may very well be eligible. The criteria is pretty complex with a lot of factors. There is agency mapping that lists criteria. That town may very well qualify based on different criteria. Inclusion of PRIDE or race in the definition of underserved means the qualification criteria my include those group but does not necessarily exclude other group. A lot of areas are rural and may include public land areas sportsman's may use. That is why I maintain this funding is very relevent to public land users.

There's your answer. Doesn't appear to be on the top of everyone's priority list.

It's on DOI Secretary Debbie Hauland's top 5 list. That makes it interesting to me and many other public land users. You may not agree and some other users may not. You don't need to post in the thread if you are not interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jjoner
Back