Yeti GOBOX Collection

PRIDE Month Celebtrations at Public Land Management Agencies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently the gays are ruining public land management and policy.
That is not what I believe or what my post was intended to convey. It became apparent that there were those that would see my critique of public policy that way. It was nothing to do with any person. I removed all commentary and it is simply a news report now. Do with the information as you see fit.

But that was the best part. How are you and @Greenhorn going to converse if you don’t openly share?

My opinion is not relevent and I not wish to discuss my thoughts at this time. The PRIDE information and its importance to public land management can be found at USDA, Dept of Interior, and Dept of Energy websites. As I noted, more official information on the topic will likely be released this month.

if you truly seem to basically have no opinion on the matter, and joined the forum yesterday, then it would seem to me you're just trying to lob grenades.

Has a single post on this forum been made about the forest services equity action plan? It's been out for like a year now. Why is it a grenade?

My opinion is not relevent and I not wish to discuss my thoughts at this time. The PRIDE information and its importance to public land management can be found at USDA, Dept of Interior, and Dept of Energy websites. As I noted, more official information on the topic will likely be released this month.
Sexual choice has no bearing on public land policy. This agenda is as dumb as Joe wanting to sniff people.
61742B14-2C20-4E06-A735-4C63D100E8BA.jpeg

Last edited:
Receiving criticism is not something that concerns me. My goal was to not create additional problems for other users or moderators. That is why I removed opinion from my post.
Ok, I would have also accepted “thank you” as a reply.

So if I’m Gay my input towards the multi use policy is worth less than if I was straight?

Why would my comment to public officials on any source of communication need to include my sexual preferences?

I think we should just leave the content of this thread to relevent updates to public land management agencies PRIDE month celebrations and not opinions. I am not going to respond to your question because like I said The goal is not generate a problem for other forum users. There is plenty of documentation on the topic available at different agency websites. If you have questions you truly want answered please pm and I will provide you the links that may help.

Last edited:
I think we should just leave the content of this thread to relevent updates to public land management agencies PRIDE month celebrations and not opinions. I am not going to respond to your question because like I said The goal is not generate a problem for other forum users. There is plenty of documentation on the topic available at different agency websites. If you have questions you truly want answered please pm and I will provide you the links that may help.

episode 4 surrender GIF by Star Wars

Here is a helpful link to answer why PRIDE month is relevent to both the public land management and resource discussion in addition to the development of clean energy resources on public land by the Biden Administration. Again, I would like to stress that these are not my opinion. I am simply providing links the available resources to answer your questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mttedoc
Back