Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

PRIDE Month Celebtrations at Public Land Management Agencies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a helpful link to answer why PRIDE month is relevent to both the public land management and resource discussion in addition to the development of clean energy resources on public land by the Biden Administration. Again, I would like to stress that these are not my opinion. I am simply providing links the available resources to answer your questions.

Lotta hedging language there guy, this is HT you need to assert a strong opinion and then die on that hill for 30 pages.

I thought they were more focused on parades, marches, and rainbows.

As an aside, I sort of led the PRIDE parade one year in Seattle. It turns out that our GPS took us from our hotel to the cruise ship along the parade route just as it was closing to traffic.

I did manage to get the elbow, elbow, wrist, wrist thing down.

Here is a helpful link to answer why PRIDE month is relevent to both the public land management and resource discussion in addition to the development of clean energy resources on public land by the Biden Administration. Again, I would like to stress that these are not my opinion. I am simply providing links the available resources to answer your questions.

Nothing to do with pride month. You are reaching…

No need to apologize, it's party driven narrative to keep the vote carrot visible...and even the smallest hint of disagreement is clearly unenlightened fascism.

I think we should just leave the content of this thread to relevent updates to public land management agencies PRIDE month celebrations and not opinions. I am not going to respond to your question because like I said The goal is not generate a problem for other forum users. There is plenty of documentation on the topic available at different agency websites. If you have questions you truly want answered please pm and I will provide you the links that may help.
Why did you decide to become a HT Forum member and jump in with such information / topic / issue with merely a few posts, and presumably little experience with this forum?

I've never seen a sign that states " LGBTQXYZ are not allowed to camp, hunt, or fish "
So why the rainbow flag waving other than "virtue signaling"
I have seen a whole lot of behavior from the traditional camping, hunting and fishing crowd that states "LGBTQ+ are not welcome to camp, hunt, or fish." So given that, waving the rainbow flag is a lot more than virtue signaling, it's making an intentional effort to help erase the centuries-built norms about what kind of people are welcomed doing those activities.

I have seen a whole lot of behavior from the traditional camping, hunting and fishing crowd that states "LGBTQ+ are not welcome to camp, hunt, or fish." So given that, waving the rainbow flag is a lot more than virtue signaling, it's making an intentional effort to help erase the centuries-built norms about what kind of people are welcomed doing those activities.
I don’t want to discount your experiences. But you should go spend a few hours in REI. They are most certainly welcomed and encouraged now. That whole business model caters to new ideologies about the outdoors.

Still in before the lock. This one has all the potential to age amazingly. Still not sure of the relevance.
Hi Derek,

The Biden Harris Administration has identified diversity, equity, and inclusion and environmental justice a top agency priority. This includes billions of dollars of funding for public land project through the Bipartisan Infustructure Law and Inflation Reduction Act. Additionally, the climate crisis has been identified as a top priority and existential threat requiring immediate action including clean energy development on public lands. As reported by multiple federal agencies and top Biden Administration officials, the climate crisis effects marginalized communities the most. I believe that should help answer the relevance to public land and public land resources questions.

Land managers can measure success in terms of things that can't really be measured. Goals of diversity/inclusion and climate resilience are very easy to claim success, or that your working hard. For land management, you no longer talk about acres and populations but just say "it benefits climate" or "it benefits inclusion" so we're doing our job. Money can flow to anything you can link to climate resilience or diversity. It opens the door to funding lots of stuff and claiming success while avoiding having to report measurable accomplishments. .

This includes billions of dollars of funding for public land project through the Bipartisan Infustructure Law and Inflation Reduction Act. Additionally, the climate crisis has been identified as a top priority and existential threat requiring immediate action including clean energy development on public lands. As reported by multiple federal agencies and top Biden Administration officials, the climate crisis effects marginalized communities the most. I believe that should help answer the relevance to public land and public land resources questions.
That has nothing to do with Pride month. Are we now discussing climate?

Why did you decide to become a HT Forum member and jump in with such information / topic / issue with merely a few posts, and presumably little experience with this forum?
Because billions of dollars of tax payer money and public land resources are direct towards it? I was under the impression this forum was meant to discuss relevent public land hunting topics. It is strange how multiple users can not understand the relevance or why someone would want to talk about where billions of dollars of public land directed funding is going or one of like 5 top priorities identified by a presidential administration. Again, I have removed my opinions on the matter even though I have them and would like to discuss them. Instead I have chosen self censorship.

As an aside, I sort of led the PRIDE parade one year in Seattle. It turns out that our GPS took us from our hotel to the cruise ship along the parade route just as it was closing to traffic.

I did manage to get the elbow, elbow, wrist, wrist thing down.
My wife and daughter had the same thing happen in Missoula. They did the wave as well. Missoulians probably knew they were fakes though; they were in a Lexus, not a Subaru.

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mttedoc
Back