PRIDE Month Celebtrations at Public Land Management Agencies

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's on DOI Secretary Debbie Hauland's top 5 list. That makes it interesting to me and many other public land users. You may not agree and some other users may not. You don't need to post in the thread if you are not interested.
You've been here less than 24 hours and now you're saying who should or shouldn't post? Hauland and her opinion mean nothing to me. The fact that this is the ONLY thread on the subject should be enough of a hint as to what level of interest it has on this forum.

You've been here less than 24 hours and now you're saying who should or shouldn't post? Hauland and her opinion mean nothing to me. The fact that this is the ONLY thread on the subject should be enough of a hint as to what level of interest it has on this forum.
Got it. Thanks for letting me know.

I read the first page of this post this morning and didn't have a clue what it was about. I kind of know what it is about now after 6 pages of wasted time, but to the OP, still don't know your side of the discussion, and why you would start a discussion if you have nothing to discuss. Whatever the administration is trying to do with pushing equity really has nothing to do with proper land management, it is about "recognizing" every individual faction of life that in all reality doesn't need flags waved to make it relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tzog
Back