Pending Non Typical MT State Record Elk

the two biggest critters that I've seen killed this year in MT have both come off of public land and both were in sight of a main road.....WTF?!

You talkin' about a buck killed on a certain "hill"?

It grossed 423", not 443" Fred King was the score guy, saw the sheet. Still a pig!
And Critter, his two hunting partners are the ones claiming he passed...they were mad at him...this was the day before Jim shot it.

Anyone else see the pictures of this bull, whole in the back of a pickup?

I'm not sure what makes me more jealous, the fact that its big or that they got it out whole?

Toby, must have been talking about Fred, in his last rant about how the F&G is a bunch of thugs, because Fred said so. I haven't talked to Fred in years, but I never got the impression that he had anything less than love for his job.

?

Toby, must have been talking about Fred, in his last rant about how the F&G is a bunch of thugs, because Fred said so. I haven't talked to Fred in years, but I never got the impression that he had anything less than love for his job.
Everyone around me is a -"fill in the blank"- it's certainly not me.

Everyone around me is a -"fill in the blank"- it's certainly not me.

Sorry... From Lobo Watch.

Here's a 2014 Montana bull, which was green scored at 423 B&C points by a former MT Fish, wildlife and Parks game warden. He openly shared his feelings about the agency to the crowd of sportsmen who came to watch the bull be scored.

He pretty much summed up those feelings by stating, " Montana Fish Wildlife and Parks are nothing but a bunch of hooligans and criminals . The people of Montana should stop buying all forms of licences and force these hooligans and criminals into bankruptcy."

Now that I re-read this I'm not sure If he's talking about Fred King or not. Fred is/was a biologist, but also a B&C scorer. Who knows... All I know is Toby is a fruitcake.

Attachments

• back of truck.jpg
    back of truck.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 611
I watched this bull for several days but didn't have the tag.......Awesome Bull. Congrats to the lucky hunter........and NO it's not from unit 380!

I watched this bull for several days but didn't have the tag. Congrats to the lucky hunter...........and NO it's not an Elkhorn's bull!

He wants to keep location secret. Smart strategy. I bet he is glad there is no prominent landmark in that picture. ;)

Having never been to Montana I am assuming then that pyramid shaped hill behind him is a fairly identifiable location?

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PerezA
Back