NOSLER wants to see your success

Okay, Okay - nothing new to add. But I like seeing this thread. I think a few of the moose here were dead on their feet from the first shot - it just took them 10 seconds to figure it out.

Not a success pic, but this was the result of a check of my adjustments on my elk rifle. I did some fine tuning at closer ranges and then took it to my long range. I dialed the specified amount on my 6x Super Sniper and cranked off two rounds. This was the result at 550 yards. The two shots measured exactly 2 inches ctc. The two dings on the steel above the welding mess are the two shots. The glob below it is the result of my poor welding continually replacing the center of the metal disk.

This was done with 160 Nosler Partitions loaded to 3000 fps in my Remington SPS 7 mag. Who says Partitions aren't good at extended range?

Three very nice NV mule deer served as testament to Nosler lethality this week.

Mine would be smallest of the three if recorded on an official score sheet.

.308 Win shooting 165 grain Nosler Partitions

18111.jpg

Colorado bull from Monday. Got him out of the canyon late yesterday afternoon. 308 Nosler Partitions at 342 yards was a complete pass through.

Might be the worst extraction we've ever had on the TV show.
MAH_2799.jpg

Main Beams Matter.
MAH_2843-2.jpg

Hard acts to follow on this page but I might as well add my little blacktail from this year. 165 grain AccuBond out of my 308 at 25 yards. The exit hole is what you see here.

my sons first big game 2014 Antelope, first buck 2015 Wyoming Antelope, first deer 2016 Colorado Whitetail all shot with a savage .243

My wife shoots A Remington 770 in 7mm-08.. 2014 first antelope in Wyoming, 2015 Colorado Whitetail, 2016 Colorado Whitetail

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NTSS
Back