7mm SAUM options

CowboyLeroy

I've seen several people on here that post about shooting a 7saum, and I'm wondering about your ammunition sources. I have one that I haven't been able to shoot in years for fear of not being able to resupply my ammo. Are you guys reloading? Or are you buying from a custom loader? I know nosler used to load factory stuff but I don't anticipate seeing any for the next several years. Any info you guys have would be appreciated.

I've seen several people on here that post about shooting a 7saum, and I'm wondering about your ammunition sources. I have one that I haven't been able to shoot in years for fear of not being able to resupply my ammo. Are you guys reloading? Or are you buying from a custom loader? I know nosler used to load factory stuff but I don't anticipate seeing any for the next several years. Any info you guys have would be appreciated.

Handloads. There are a number of custom loading services out there that are probably the best option for non-handloaders. Unknown munitions and copper creek are a couple that come to mind.

I second Unknown Munnitions. And if you handload, they've got the ADG Brass production schedule on their website. You can back order brass and you'll have a decent idea on when you'll get it.

This guy loads 7 SAUM in ADG brass. Very accurate consistent ammo.

Saw this earlier. Given the scarcity of the 7mm SAUM…they say the brass is in stock!

I'd scrounge the classifieds for ADG, Norma, or Remington brass before resorting to Bertram. I have seen a lot of ADG brass listed on the 'slide recently. I bought 100 pieces of bertram a while back and never shot it but dimensional consistency was unimpressive at best.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avidsomething
Back