NM draw

I think GoHunt says that today is the day, yet NM says its gonna be the 25th

It was in their draw deadline article that listed all western state deadlines and expected draw dates.

These states have a gold mine of website visits for these few weeks to show advertising agencies. Throw a Orion cooler banner up there on the drawing results page and I bet it gets thousands of views.

These states have a gold mine of website visits for these few weeks to show advertising agencies. Throw a Orion cooler banner up there on the drawing results page and I bet it gets thousands of views.

No kidding. I'm on my second mouse for the week hoping to see a green box...click, click, click...repeat.

It USED to say it (I remember thinking it was odd but that WAS the data results came out last year) in the 'State Rules and Regs' page for NM. Now it says 4/27...

It still says today when I check out their "Western Hunting Applications" article.

This thread was started last year. They are still pending this year and no one knows their results for 2018 yet. Sometimes they release at 5:00 PM MST. I'm betting on tomorrow.

Correct, but last year ( and I believe the previous year) we got them on Wednesday the 12th. This thread is from last year. I guess i should have started a new one to avoid some confusion. LOL

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back