Nhl playoffs

Congrats to your Preds and I hope they win it all for you.
Maybe the Hawks will lose as well and we can have a new champ.
We will see where things go in the next round.

the only thing going for the coyotes tonight is that the game is in chicago. yotes are 4-0 there this year. the game 5 effort was pitiful. they blew a great oppurtunity and let the hawks back in. Shane Doan will remember his chance towards the end of regulation as a moment when he folded in the face of pressure. how he does not put a shot on goal in that situation is beyond me. ok it wasn't the greatest chance but to skate behind the net and then turn the puck over.......pathetic. gretzky's dad always told wayne that "a shot not taken is a goal not scored." one last thing, if we have a 3rd period lead, CLEAR THE PUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, 2nd intermission and mike smith has completely bailed the yotes out. 3rd period lead........CLEAR THE F.....G PUCK! don't let smith's stellar performance be in vain

Well Tom, this could be fun. with rinne's and smith's goaltending we could be in for a bunch of 1-0 games.

With triple OT's to get first goal!!!
And I will be in Africa for whole dang series!

Think I will be back in time to see conference finals between Kings and PREDS!!!

GO PREDS GO !!!

I don't think the Yotes can match the physical pounding they will get an entire series from Suter and Weber. Shane Doan is physical yes, but he will have a long series matched against that top pairing.

Radulov grew up in Europe, he looks dangerous.

Radulov needs to show up! He looked great in first games back before Playoffs ,,,,not looked that great since....heII, he won rookie of year, MVP and leading goal scorer in KHL over last 4 yers....time he showed up in NHL playoffs!
GO PREDS GO!!

Dammitman!!! Was there more than one goal scored that didn't include a lucky bounce?
We let that one get away---Smith and Coyote team defense deserved the win.
Meantime, I am trying to trade a cuppla of forwards for Morticians----we gotta find someone who can bury the puck!
See y'all in around three weeks to find out who is still playing.....

LOL LA and Phoenix is crazy, but I see everyone having a hard time with LA right now. But hey rooting for those Caps and Devils in the east. We shall see. Rooting for a Caps VS Phoenix final just to mess with all the big cities.

I leave town for a couple days, and y'all let my PREDS get crushed!

LA looks to enter finals tanned relaxed and ready while Rangers or Devils will enter beat up and tired....another barely made playoffs 8th seed winng the cup....JEEZ!

Welcome back Tom. How was Africa? I'm hoping for a miracle right now, but if i can get drawn for elk 4 years in a row maybe the yotes can win 4 in a row.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back