New Mexico draw

I missed the deadline cause of Marital issues and called today about left overs. The lady says they will be out the end of June. WTF . In Az. they post em with in days. Why do they wait so long. And I wish they would talk with a little enthusiasm in there voice. I am allways Very polite. If they don't wanna be there ,go home and get another job..LOL Ok done , My Rant for the day...............BOB!

Congrats! drew Unit 50! any weapon! any information on this unit would be appreciated...

Based on my experience in Unit 50 during 2nd archery last year, I'd say you might regret applying. However, having a later season might be to your benefit if the weather pushes the elk into the unit. PM me and I'd be happy to try to help.

Based on my experience in Unit 50 during 2nd archery last year, I'd say you might regret applying. However, having a later season might be to your benefit if the weather pushes the elk into the unit. PM me and I'd be happy to try to help.
I also hunted 50 and have some pins dropped for you lol

First time going out ever and I get my first choice! I love NM. Any help advice for 16A?Ill pay with Meat.

Attachments

• C79FD2E3-6703-465E-A390-B5F38E5F888A.jpeg
    C79FD2E3-6703-465E-A390-B5F38E5F888A.jpeg
    346.8 KB · Views: 43
I missed the deadline cause of Marital issues and called today about left overs. The lady says they will be out the end of June. WTF . In Az. they post em with in days. Why do they wait so long. And I wish they would talk with a little enthusiasm in there voice. I am allways Very polite. If they don't wanna be there ,go home and get another job..LOL Ok done , My Rant for the day...............BOB!

Darn shame. but they are not your therapists. Sorry you are having a challenging year.

Sounds like he called the Albacrackie office....try main office in SF or Cruces.They are nice....usually.

Alb office has a good group of people working threre. I go up and visit with them once in a while. They are working with bare bones right now. Most work from home because of this pandemic shit. They are slower doing things but at least they are working to keep fishing and hunting going. I think we should give them a little slack right now.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back