MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

New Mexico application

rebjfan

I am thinking about applying for some hunts in New Mexico for the first time. Can someone please explain why there are second and third choice on the hunt application? I understand the first, fourth and fifth choices, but is there any chance at all of drawing a high quality hunt on a second or third choice?

I am thinking about applying for some hunts in New Mexico for the first time. Can someone please explain why there are second and third choice on the hunt application? I understand the first, fourth and fifth choices, but is there any chance at all of drawing a high quality hunt on a second or third choice?
New Mexico is basically a lottery ticket on choices 1-3. A chance, yes, but just has very low nonresident odds generally.

New Mexico is basically a lottery ticket on choices 1-3. A chance, yes, but just has very low nonresident odds generally.
Thank you, I just thought that if I have slim to no chance on the first choice hunt that I would have zero chance on a second or third choice hunt .

Thank you, I just thought that if I have slim to no chance on the first choice hunt that I would have zero chance on a second or third choice hunt .
Just make sure your 1st choice has the worst odds and your 3rd has the best and you'll be all good. The only way you'd have zero chance is if you put a higher draw odds hunt before a lower odds one.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back