New member from Idaho - First post

Good-day to all.

My name is Joseph.

I found Randy's videos this past fall, and was instantly hooked. I love how his series promote decent, fair chase, ethical hunting. It's great how he always emphasizes the entirety of the experience, and not just the trophy. Also the importance of marksmanship, sportsmanship, and respect for the kill. I had been contemplating which hunting forum to join, and knew this was it right away.

So, I'm from southern Idaho. I hunt DIY, primarily SOLO, and so far all OTC. I am a first generation, self-taught hunter, and didn't begin until I was an adult.

I harvested my first big-game animal in 2008, it was a little Mule Deer fork-n-horn, with a Savage 99E .308. I made some mistakes in those early hunts, and continue to, albeit less frequently! I believe there is something to learn from every hunt, and never quit observing, and growing. Since then, I have been blessed filling my tag(s) most seasons. 75% of our household meat has been harvested from the mountains of Idaho. Such a bounty that the Lord has provided us all.

I offer my personal hand of help to anyone in my region, in any aspect of hunting. I feel that brotherhood is important among hunters, and consider it an honor to participate in these forums.

- Joseph

ihuntotc1.jpg

ihuntotc2.jpg

ihuntotc3.jpg

ihuntotc4.jpg

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FelixMarvin