New gun

Awesome. I have an SX3. It will anything, any mix and cycle faster than you can pull the trigger. I have hundreds through mine and never one jam. Only problem is yours cost less than mine. They went down in price.

He said honkers, not hooters, sir.

Nicely done. Curious as t why the SX4?
Fit, Budget, and Aesthetics in that order. Shoulders very naturally for me, reasonable price, and I'm a sucker for the gray on black.

Ohhh, man, this is sweet!! Gotta upgrade my gear too. I have a gun, but I don't use it as much. I like hunting like our ancestors. I like using arrows, knives, things similar to these. Makes me feel closer to our roots, I can't explain the feeling. It's manly, it's unique and of course, natural. People have been hunting forever, it's an infinite cycle that'll never end. Anyway, I guess I should try and use the gun more often now that I've seen this beauty. It's hard indeed to hunt with arrows, but I have so many bow packages, I can't just give up on them. Maybe you should try this method and I'll try the modern one too :D

Last edited:
Nice one. I too, have just purchased one yesterday, it was tough finding one, but I finally did! Good luck with yours!

Good pick up. I'm very happy with my SX3 and these are a great series in a good price.
Anyone know where I can get a turkey barrel for my SX3 - PM me if so....

Back