Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

New addition to the family

Redman

Meet Mojo he is our Doberman. We have some friends that raise them and it was an offer we couldn't refuse.
I wasn't wanting another dog until our wonderful Brenna passed on. Casey fell in love with him and Doberman are my # 2 favorite breed. The only condition was if Brenna would tolerate him. Our friends brought him over to be introduced to Brenna. I took Mojo to the backyard with Brenna. Brenna and I played catch and Mojo watched and then walked up to Brenna's toy...I thought well here we go! If Brenna doesn't put him in his place then all is good. I cautiously stood close just anticipating Brenna to lunge but she just kind of nosed him and grabbed her toy! That was that he is now our family member.
Casey is a bit perturbed because Mojo follows me and won't let me out of his sight. I let her know that it will change when I go to work during the week.
Screenshot_20230827_204414_Facebook.jpg I am considering training him for shed hunting and blood trailing deer.

Our neighbors had a huge doberman when my sisters and I were kids. That dog was unbelievably gentle and herded my middle sister around like a shepherd breed would, kept steering her away from the road. I was impressed with that dog's instincts and I'd seriously consider having one someday.

Hope you enjoy company Redman. They grow on you, like a wart.LOL
Rio scares the Uno out of most folks.
In reality he is a sweetheart, if I like you.
Road trip today with Rio on watch.View attachment 289869
Yeah he stays at home with my wife Casey and as soon as I walk through the door he is by my side until bedtime! Frustrates the heck out of Casey😅. Our Shepherd Brenna tolerates this new big footed clumsy invader and surprisingly hasn't put him in his place yet.

It's what we sign up for when we get a dog belshaw. And it's damn sure worth it. mtmuley

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back