Need help for archery eastern Colorado mule deer

kerryb

I am new to the forum and would ask for much appreciated help. I started putting in this yr to get preference points and just found out yesterday I got drawn to hunt in CO in section 112, 113, 114, 115, 120, and 121. I wasn't prepared to get drawn but now will scout this summer and go full force for quality mule deer. I would appreciate any ones guidance on places I should be looking or folks I should speak with.
Again, I am excited to get drawn, but have much work ahead of me. I don't want to use a guide but DIY hunt.

Thanks,

I know nothing about those areas, but welcome to the forum. Glad you drew, even if it was not something you had expected.

One thing I do know, there is probably not way of hunting mule deer that is any more fun than hunting them with a bow. Good luck.

Now that is a nice surprise!! Took me three years to get my first deer (doe) this year. Best of luck!!

Now that is a nice surprise!! Took me three years to get my first deer (doe) this year. Best of luck!!

Really? I should start a consulting business for the Colorado Big Game drawing

DEER SUCCESSFUL LIMITED LICENSE FOR 2ND CHOICE: DMXXXXXX

ELK SUCCESSFUL LIMITED LICENSE FOR 2ND CHOICE: EFXXXXXX

PRONGHORN SUCCESSFUL LIMITED LICENSE FOR 2ND CHOICE: AMXXXXXX

All the tags I drew this year were where I wanted to hunt, not backup type tags. I just happen to draw them all as a 2nd choice so I can do a dream hunt every now and then that require points ;)

Of course I spend way to much time researching this stuff, I'm already planning next years hunts :rolleyes:

kerryb

Check your PM, I'll get you pointed in a direction, I just cant promise the right direction ;)

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ss8
Back