Mystery Ranch Crew Cab

Wanted to thank the guys in my other thread and all over this forum for your recommendations on the crew cab. I got mine ordered last night and can't wait for it to arrive, too bad they wont be in stock for 6 weeks!

Hopefully it will be worth the wait!

I got mine ordered last night and can't wait for it to arrive, too bad they wont be in stock for 6 weeks!

Did you order it in Optifade? I ordered a coyote one yesterday and they confirmed it would ship this week.

I almost had to go with a different color since he kept calling it "coyotey".:D He probably uses the word 10-pointer as well.;)

Did you order it in Optifade? I ordered a coyote one yesterday and they confirmed it would ship this week.

I almost had to go with a different color since he kept calling it "coyotey".:D He probably uses the word 10-pointer as well.;)

Hmmm. I ordered it in foliage and got an email saying it was out of stock so I called and spoke to Ben to see if coyote was in stock and he said no, all that was in stock was multicam . I am considering multicam because I need a pack at the end of the month for a pig hunt and I sold all my others to buy the Mystery Ranch. Bummer is that the multicam cost a bunch more. May have to call again Monday.

This was all yesterday, Friday.

Last edited:
I bought one of the digital/foliage packs they had on closeout a year or 2 ago. The pattern doesn't make much difference but you do want a nice looker.

Just bought my today. Got the crew cab and all the little goodies pm the side

I can't wait to put it to work. In mt on vacation gotta get home and try out the two Howas waiting on me also.

Thanks Fin for the different advice and tips. Also the Garage.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back